Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Thoughts - 1st entry

Having just gotten on the blogging bandwagon theme, this is my first entry.

The content will be my long time promised thoughts on a multitude of subjects from:
  • 3-dimentional travel
  • Philosophical observations
  • Quantum physics.

Instead of writing a number of books, I thought I'd improvise and collect my thoughts here (although I may post portions of my current book "D.A.Y.O." which is in edit).

I welcome feedback (or corrections to my theories) although I reserve the right to not respond. Please keep lauguage clean and remember, God is watching.


Please note: These are my thoughts; they are what they are complete with spelling errors. If they offend or are of subject matter that you do not agree with, remember they're just my words on a web page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home